The craft beer scene is exploding in Connecticut, and New Haven is fast becoming one of the top spots in the state for craft brews. New Haven Craft Beer Week will sweep across several downtown bars from October 15th to the 21st in partnership with New England Brewing Company. Check out the schedule below.
Saturday, October 15
Barcade kicks things off at 12:00, the first stop on a seven-bar cask crawl. Each cask will have a different specialty dry hop to be revealed along the way.
Sunday, October 16
- Barcade: Stubborn Beauty Tap Takeover
Monday, October 17
Tuesday, October 18
- BAR: Beer’d Brewing Company
- Cask Republic: Outer Light, Happy Hour Event
- Prime 16: Firefly Hollow Happy Hour Event
Wednesday, October 19
- Prime 16: Kent Falls Tap Takeover
- Cask Republic: Hanging Hills Happy Hour
Thursday, October 20
- Three Sheets: Two Roads Tap Takeover
Friday, October 21
- Ordinary: Black Hog
- Prime 16: Singlecut Happy Hour Event
- Three Sheets: No Worries Happy Hour
The schedule is subject to change, so be sure to follow the New Haven Craft Beer Week page on Facebook. Cheers to New Haven craft beer!